I found this "test" I think these questions will be in all high school tests in a few years if it keeps going like this!
1. Johnny has an AK47 with a 30 round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and
shoots 13 times at each drive-by shooting, how many drive-by shootings can he attempt
before he has to reload?
2. Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Jackson for $320, and 2 grams
to Billy for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the balance of the cocaine if he doesn't
3. Rufus is pimping for 3 girls. If the price is $65 for each trick, how many tricks will
each girl have to turn so Rufus can pay for his $800 per day crack habit?
4. Jerome wants to cut his 1/2 pound of heroin to make 20% more profit. How many
ounces of cut will he need?
5. Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and $100 for a 4X4. If he
steals 2 BMWs and 3 4X4s, how many Chevys will he have to steal to make $800?
6. Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He got $10,000 for the hit. If his
common-law wife is spending $100 per month, how much money will be left when he gets
out of prison, and how many years will he get for killing the bitch that spent his money?
7. If the average spray can covers 22 square feet, and the average letter is 8 square
feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?
8. Hector knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27 girls in the gang. What
percentage of the girls in the gang has Hector knocked up?
Wednesday, May 16, 2007